20100904

CreativePact day 4

Although I have been writing JavaScript for Max over the past few years, and while I was fairly happy using it with html prior to that, getting into to these examples is proving more of a challenge than I had expected.  Or maybe I knew exactly how hard I would find it and that's why I have been putting it off.  Either way I have made little progress today, despite have spent at least an hour (combined) looking at bits through the day. Reality has it that sitting down for a few solid hours to progress with this just not happening.

I'm determined to keep on with the CreativePact of documenting this endeavour daily, and I hope that there will be some actual creative out comes at some point.

My ideas for low level synthesis fun will go on hold and I will focus on processing.js alone for a few days. 

Meanwhile, I did take this photograph today


No comments:

Post a Comment